Here at Lemon Ribbon Studio, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of every visitor to our website and any users of the portfolio.
We have outlined below details on how we treat all data collected from website visitors, regardless of where you visit from, and any personal information provided when you sign up to our newsletter, take part in a competition or to gain access to the portfolio.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Definitions and Interpretations
Data: Collectively all information that you submit to Lemon Ribbon Studio via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Cookies: A small text file placed on your computer by this website when you visit certain parts and/or when you use certain features of the website. More details are listed in the cookies paragraph.
Lemon Ribbon Studio, or us: Lemon Ribbon Studio is the controller and responsible for your personal data. Lemon Ribbon Studio is the trading name of Edward Weale T/A Lemon Ribbon, a company incorporated in England and Wales whose registered office is at Studio 7, Siddeley House, 50 Canbury Park Road, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT2 6LX, UK.
UK and EU Cookie Law (were appropriate): Data Protection Act 2018 and The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you: Any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Lemon Ribbon Studio and acting during their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Lemon Ribbon Studio and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
Website: The website that you are currently using, www.lemonribbonstudio.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- It is extremely important to us to protect the copyright of our designs and ensure this website provides the best platform to showcase these designs. This means we may collect the following data from you, which can include personal information.
- Company Name;
- Contact Information such as email and business addresses;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
- Your preferences in receiving marketing from us and other communication.
Our use of this Data
- We do use third-party services such as Google Analytics, Lucky Orange, and Extreme Tracker to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns for any visitor to the website – www.lemonribbonstudio.com. This information is used to improve our website, the portfolio service, marketing, and our customer relationships. The information is processed so it does not identify anyone and we do not make or allow third parties to attempt to find out these identities.
As part of the portfolio account set up, we do collect personal information. We use this to protect the business, this website and the copyright of the designs. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We do use email marketing programs to deliver newsletters and our latest trend information and we do gather statistics using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve this. You can unsubscribe to these general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link.
Links to other Websites
Changes of Business Ownership and Control
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Lemon Ribbon Studio (where such Data is held). Please email any request using the details on the contact us page.
- Data security is of great importance to us and to protect your Data, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We do not have access to passwords linked to accounts.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your Personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the website.
- By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for 6 years after they cease being customers for Tax purposes.
- In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data or we can anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes. We may then use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
- We may use your Identity, Contact, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
- You will receive marketing communications if you have requested information from us or purchased designs from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
- You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product purchased.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU (were appropriate) Cookie Law, even though the UK is not part of the EU.
- Before the website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Lemon Ribbon Studio to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into the secure portfolio of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
- You may contact Lemon Ribbon Studio by using the links provided on the Contact Us page of this website.
Updated Apr 2022